Uniform & Kit
Uniform and kit is very important to us; it helps us feel part of a team, show that we want to be treated equally, gets us in the right mindset for learning and shows visitors and other teams that we mean business! Please put names in all kit and uniform because we have noticed that items have minds of their own and don't always stay where we put them.
Our uniform policy is designed to be as flexible as possible and we deliberately do not assign particular items to particular genders; all of our uniform items can be worn by any child, regardless of gender.
Our main uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt (with collar) or plain white shirt (please note that blue shirts are not school uniform).
- School sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (school logo).
- Plain black or grey trousers, shorts, skirt/skort, dress
- Plain black, grey, white or blue socks or tights
- Smart black shoes
- Our summer dress is small blue check. It is an optional item and many children choose shorts.
- Wellies (even rain and mud can't stop us!).
Long hair should be tied back at all times and jewellery/accessories/make-up/nail varnish should not be worn in school (stud earrings, watches, fitness bands are acceptable).
Our school book bag is our only piece of compulsory kit. We provide stationary and other learning equipment and resources. Other pieces of optional kit include a water bottle and summer cap.
Main PE Kit
Our main PE kit consists of:
- Blue school PE T-shirt (school logo). Please note polo shirts are not worn in PE
- Warm school sports top (school logo) - optional for infants, who are often brought inside when it gets colder.
- Plain black or navy sport shorts (no cycle shorts or leggings please).
- Plain black or navy joggers (white stripe acceptable but no colours please).
- Sports trainers (no converse type footwear please).
Ordering Uniform and Kit
Families can order all uniform and kit through Brigade Clothing
It is worth noting that non-logo items can be bought cheaply in alternative places such as supermarkets.